l

Moist Banana Cake Recipe

** This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I will receive a small commission after you have clicked on my link.

Moist Banana Cake Recipe

Do you have some left over bananas and craving some cake?
Then how about making a banana cake. Here is a very simple recipe for a moist banana cake. There is nothing fancy about this cake, only simplicity and great tasting!

When you are a mom and have little ones running around simplicity is the only way to go, as long as it tastes good.

Ingredients:

1/2 c. butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 ripe bananas mashed
2 eggs
1 1/2 c. flour
 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup milk
1/4 c. boiling water



Method:

1. Cream together butter and sugar
2. Add in vanilla and mix
3. Add mashed bananas and mix slightly
4. Add eggs and mix well
5. Add in flour, baking powder, milk, and water. Mix lightly.
6. Pour mixture into a greased and floured 8 x 8 cake pan.
7. Bake in oven 350 F (175 C) for about 30 minutes or once an inserted toothpick comes out clean.

Cool and cover with favorite topping

Enjoy!



Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I just love banana cake. My favorite topping for it is cream cheese frosting.
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy! And of course I can't have it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! The recipe is pretty simple, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo that looks really good. Quite esy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried banana cake. I love everything else I have tried that is made with banana so I am going to have to try and make this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks like one me and my little bakers would have a good time making!---AND THEN EATING!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always looking for new ways to use leftover bananas!

    ReplyDelete